Arwa Al-Khaburi10th May 2018
MClinDent (merit) (London)
GDC number: 236799
Arwa is our periodontics specialist at Epsom Dental Care. When she is not at our practice, she teaches Periodontology to undergraduate students at Guys Hospital. She frequently attends national and international clinical meetings and conferences so the treatments she provides are informed by the latest technological and clinical advances in her field.
Arwa provides a comprehensive range of non-surgical and surgical periodontal treatments including open flap debridement, pocket reduction surgery, periodontal regeneration, crown lengthening and mucogingival periodontal plastic surgery. Other treatment includes the provision of implants and management of peri-implantitis.
Periodontal consultations with Arwa will last for one hour and fifteen minutes, at a cost of £90 including radiographs and a written report. Arwa will send a copy of the written report to you and the referring General Dental Practitioner (GDP). She will keep you both updated on the patient’s progress.
Qualifications and notable achievements
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery, Bristol University in 1999
- Worked in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery for two years in Oman
- Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgery of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
- Advanced clinical postgraduate certificate in Periodontology and Implantology, 2014
- MClinDent (Perio) King’s College London- Sept 2009 to Sept 2013
- Membership in Periodontics from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.– Sept 2013 Advanced Clinical Postgrad