Akil Gulamali10th May 2018
MFDS RCS (Eng)
MPros RCS Ed Specialist Prosthodontist
GDC number: 82480
Akil has been part of the team at Epsom Dental Care since 2008. He provides general and specialist restorative dental care. He is our Specialist Prosthodontist Akil works hard to deliver a high-quality service that focuses as much on the patient’s comfort as possible. He also remains involved in current advancements in dentistry through his memberships with The International Team of Implantology, The British Society of Restorative Dentistry and The British Society of Prosthodontics. At the heart of this is his personal ability to be self-critical and a commitment to life-long learning.
Consultations with Akil are booked for 30 minutes at a cost of £90 (which is payable at the time of booking) including radiographs and a written report. Akil will send a copy of the written report to both the patient and the referring General Dental Practitioner (GDP) and keep you both updated on the patient’s progress.
Qualifications and notable achievements
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) from Guy’s, King’s and St Thomas’ School of dentistry, UK in 2003.
- Senior house officer in restorative dentistry.
- Membership in the Faculty of Dental Surgery (MFDS), Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- Master of Clinical Dentistry (MClinDent) in fixed and removable prosthodontics the Eastman Dental Institute of Clinical Excellence, University College London in 2009
- Membership in Prosthodontics – the highest award available for the Prosthodontic mono-specialty by the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
- Specialist in Prosthodontics with the General Dental Council of UK.